So I am going to be putting this question straight up to you, how do you know you’re in love?
What is that chemistry that makes what you feel for a particular person different?
It can be difficult to express your innermost feelings for someone you love. Sometimes it can take a lifetime, while for others they just get along and nature finds a way to unite them.
Do you know how in love with you I am? I have been in love with you from the very first time I met you. We shared everything, we grew up as best friends. How could you be so insensitive to my feelings for you?
These are words you will normally hear from a heartbroken person whose love and feelings weren’t seen from the beginning.
Trying to assume that a person would automatically know what you feel for them without you saying a thing is so lame. How on Earth do you expect someone to know what you’re thinking?
The best action is to be bold enough and confess how you feel and look for a way to tell the person you love them without saying it.
Read more: Why were chainsaws invented?
How to confess your feelings for someone you love.
1. Do you know how in love with you I am? I have been dying to tell you how much I love you but words can seem to fit how to express myself? I love you from the bottom of my heart, without you life seems meaningless and void.
2. It took me several months to finally come to a conclusion that without you everything I have worked for is nothing. You complete me and all I have achieved so far. Material things mean nothing to me but if you love me, I will take you with me around the world.
3. How do you know how in love I am with you if you wouldn’t allow me to show you. When I say I love you, I mean it with all my heart and soul. Falling in love with you wasn’t intentional but I’m glad I did.
4. You look so beautiful and even the sun feels jealous when you come out in the morning. Your beauty is beyond measurements, if the sun doesn’t shine all day, your face and smile alone can make the whole world brighter.
5. My heartbeat tends to race faster when I’m close to you. It makes me feel my heart want to jump out from my chest.
6. Do you want to know how in love with you I am? You need to listen to my heartbeat when I’m close to you. You make me feel shy, vulnerable and I act like a child. How do you explain that? Please take my heart away. This feeling is so strong and I can’t control it.
Read More: 8 Signs he loves you secretly.
7. It was just like yesterday when we met, look at us now we’re still in love and the feelings are still so strong as if we just fell in love. Just like teenagers you still sweep me off my feet. For you, I can do anything.